Wednesday, June 18, 2014

CREATE A SOLID FOUNDATION FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BUSINESS

Dear Friends, 

I hope this email finds you well.
Some of you may know me, some may not. 

I am so excited about what has been happening in my business that I wanted to share it with you. 

As you may know I launched my coaching business “ Break Free Live Complete” in 2012. I have been coaching a number of women from different walks of life and realize that no matter their backgrounds and their country of origin, women are uniquely beautiful but so alike in a lot of ways. 
I also recently started a women’s group “Unstoppable Women of Lexington” which I would love you to be a part of. 

I am learning a lot from coaching those extraordinary women with great dreams. 
One really valuable lesson I learn from being with them is that  if you do not have a solid foundation in your life or your business you will never feel whole and complete and get the results you are aiming for. 

I do not know if you have experienced it in your own life when you had really wanted something very badly but never took the steps to get it or were stopped along the way by feeling paralyzed by fear, or by a recurring beliefs that enable you to get forward or by something you may not even be aware of. 

How many times do I hear people say to me that they have bought a program to help them deal with an issue or a program that gave them  the recipe for success and nothing happened. 

Why is that?

It is because people are trying to fix their external world before dealing with what is going on inside of them, their inner world. 

This is what I am seeing in most of the women I coach or talk to.
This has to stop!!!! 

As women we have so much to offer, so much to say, so much dream, so many talents and qualities, so much to give to the world. That is the reason I have decided to focus all my work on creating a solid foundation for living a fully engaged life and becoming unstoppable in life and business. 
With my coaching, women are getting out of the cage that prevent them from living the life they always dreamed of, and enabling them to live a life as a free bird.

This work is really dear to my heart because I have lived what my clients are experiencing. I have lived their fear, their frustrations, their doubts, their limitations. I have done a lot of work on myself. I have journaled pages and pages. I have read a lot. I have bought lots of programs myself until I realized that with all the knowledge I had now on myself I needed to get into action and deal with my limitations one step at a time. It has been a long journey, one I do not want my clients to take that is why I am so dedicated to help them get out of the cage faster than I did. 

It is so gratifying to me to see the transformation in them and see them fly into a new world with confidence and passion. 

I would really love to go for coffee with you (if you live in the Boston area) or connect with you by skype or phone to learn more about you. 

If you want to know more about me and what I do: Click below.


With gratitude, 
Isabelle

"You don't have to be great to take action, 
but you have to take action to be great."


No comments:

Post a Comment